Domaine Paul Blanck Pinot Blanc 2015

Domaine Paul Blanck Pinot Blanc 2015 France  Alsace White Wine
Product ID: 30828
Region: France, Alsace
Varietal: Pinot Blanc
Type: White Wine
Vintage: 2015
Size: 750ml
ABV%: 12.5
GTIN: 00308281
Rating:
Regular:
Sale:
Save 27%:


"Apple yellow color with a nose of apricot, brioche and a little touch of lemon juice. Pleasant acidity, flavors of apricot, honeysuckle, mineral, then a nice long finish with mineral notes. This wine is young, it is mouthwatering. Beautiful wine that offers immediate pleasure and conviviality." —winemaker
"Bright golden-tinged yellow. Sweet spices, butter and ripe pear on the nose. Then creamy in texture, offering gently honeyed and spice nuances to the ripe orchard fruit flavors. Finishes quite rich and long; this is surprisingly lively for a wine with 40 percent Auxerrois, which tends to give honeyed, luscious wines not especially characterized by lip-smacking acidity (the other 60 percent of the blend is Pinot Blanc)." —Ian D'Agata, Vinous
Customer Reviews
(0.00)
Number of Ratings: 0
Attributes Meat Cheese Other
Pinot Blancseafood or chickenBrie, Camembert or Fetaclam sauce, cream sauces or pesto

Dr. Heger Ihringer Winklerberg Weissburgunder 2013 (Stained Label)

Dr. Heger Ihringer Winklerberg Weissburgunder 2013 (Stained Label)
Product ID: 31487
Region: Germany, Baden
Varietal: Pinot Blanc
Type: White Wine
Vintage: 2013
Size: 750ml
Rating:  

Regular:
Sale:
Save 42%:

Loading...