Due to federal laws, someone 21 or older must be present to sign for your package.
Packages without signature will be returned. We therefore recommend that you ship to a business address where someone over 21 will be available to sign. If you have any questions about this regulation, please contact us
at any time.
At this time, we are able to ship only within the United States.
Each state has different alcoholic beverage laws by which we must abide. For this reason, we cannot ship alcohol to Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, South Dakota, Texas, or Utah.
- Alabama, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, West Virginia, and Wyoming customers, we are only able to ship wine (no beer or spirits).
- Alabama customers: we cannot ship directly to Alabama residents, but we can ship to an Alabama ABC store where you can pick up your order. You can select a nearby store from the state list of Alabama ABC Stores, then fill out and email us an ABC Authorization Form for your order.
- New Hampshire customers: we cannot ship to the towns of Brookfield (03872), Ellsworth (03223), Monroe (03771), and Sharon (03458).
- Pennsylvania customers: we cannot ship products over 20% ABV into Pennsylvania.
- Wyoming customers: due to state law, we may ship no more than a total of thirty-six (36) liters (48 750 mL bottles) of wine directly to any one (1) household in any twelve (12) month period. We cannot ship beer or spirits to Wyoming regardless of ABV percentage.
If you live in any of these locations and would like to know your options for shipping, please contact us
at any time. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area.
We cannot ship to a PO Box as an adult recipient needs to be present to provide a signature.
Our shipping costs are based on the weight of standard 750 mL wine bottles. Note that some spirits weigh more or require special handling that costs more. Shipping rates are shown at checkout once you enter your billing and shipping address. Please contact us
with any shipping cost questions.
If your package is returned to us because FedEx/UPS was unable to obtain your signature on delivery, any reshipping charge will be subject to local tax if reshipped to a state where tax is charged.
We calculate shipping insurance at 1.25% of the subtotal, which covers against any breakage or loss in transit. If anything is broken or missing when your package arrives, please let us know and we will replace the product or refund at our discretion.
In certain cases, we are required by law to apply tax:
- Orders shipped to Louisiana are subject to a 9% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to Nevada are subject to an 8.5% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to New Jersey or placed as an in-store pickup are subject to 6.875% New Jersey sales tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to New Hampshire are subject to an 8% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to North Dakota are subject to a 10% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to West Virginia are subject to a 6% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to Wyoming are subject to a 12% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
Estimated Delivery Time
For items that are in stock, preparing an order for shipment typically takes 1-2 business days. If an order will be delayed, we will do our best to notify you. For orders shipped via 2-day or overnight delivery, please contact us
with any questions about estimated delivery dates, as our carriers' express schedules vary.
The Wine Points rewards program was active from June 2010 to May 2015. As of May 19th, 2015, the Wine Points program was discontinued. As of that date, Wine Points no longer accumulated and all existing Wine Points expired on November 19th, 2015 if they were not redeemed.
Orders that have not yet been shipped can be canceled.
If there are any problems with your order, please let us know as soon as possible so that action can be taken right away.
- If an item does not meet your standards, please reseal the remaining product and contact us immediately.
- If you want to return your order, re-pack your order in its original packaging. You may be issued a return shipping label, so please contact us first before shipping. When the package arrives back in our warehouse, it will be inspected and you will be contacted.
- All unopened bottles will receive a refund minus original shipping charges and return shipping charges.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us at any time.
All presale orders will be billed at the time of purchase. If your Shopping Cart contains both in-stock and presale items, you can choose to split your order and ship the in-stock items now by selecting "Ship Items Separately" on the "Shipping Options" page of Checkout.
We also have a physical storefront. Order online, pay online, and pick it up at our Clark, NJ store anytime. Please allow 1-2 business days before coming in for pickup. You will be contacted when your order is ready.
*** Please note: any order not picked up within 90 days becomes the property of Wine Anthology and no refunds will be issued. ***
1075 Raritan Road
Clark, NJ 07066
(located off of Exit 135 on the Garden State Parkway)
732-499-0099 (Wine Anthology retail store)
Online customer service hours (EST):
- Monday-Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
Store hours (EST):
- Monday-Thursday 9 AM – 9 PM
- Friday & Saturday 9 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday 10 AM – 6 PM